Community Living Services
Community Living is a drop-in service provided to people with disability who require support to live in their own homes. Staff assist clients with living skills and community access opportunities.
Clients are supported in all aspects of their home life as each individual requires.
The help required may include:
- Social Skills – Support in relationships, self esteem development, communication, self advocacy, decision making and choice, rights and responsibilities
- Money Management – Support in budgeting, bill paying and banking
- Relaxation and Leisure Activities – Support in accessing social and sporting activities and holidays
- Household Living – Support in cooking, cleaning, shopping and personal safety
- Personal Life – Support in making and keeping medical appointments, self care, healthy eating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Community Access – Support to access the community according to their individual needs
- Vocational/Employment – Community workers provide support to clients so that they may access vocation/employment opportunities
Applicants must have appropriate funding or be able to self-fund this service.
Leisure Link is a government funded service which provides support to an individual with a disability to participate in recreational activities of their choosing. This service may also be used by clients to access a short holiday they would otherwise not normally experience.
For more information about Community Living and Leisure Link please contact:
The Accommodation Manager
Ningana Enterprises Inc
Tel: 02 6962 3162