Ningana provides three government funded supported accommodation services: Residential, In-home Support and Community Living.
Ningana's Accommodation Services operate in both Griffith and Wagga Wagga. This service provides people with disability with living skills training and support as well as assisted access to community activities and social events. These skills allow people with disability to play active roles in society and participate both socially and economically in their community.
Ningana delivers their services with a person centred approach which gives individuals the ability to choose how they wish to live their lives. Ningana is committed to maximising its clients' choices by maximising their life skills. This enables higher levels of independence and confidence, which are the cornerstones of a happy and productive life.
- Allow individuals to interact with others
- Increase financial independence
- Encourage a positive approach to learning and life experience
Our clients can find assistance in:
- Making new friends
- Receiving and managing their wages
- Taking part in community and social activities
- Personal hygiene care
- Developing shopping skills
- Development cooking skills
- Home management
- Communication skills development
- Building interpersonal relationships
Support hours are from 3pm to 8.30am on weekdays with 24-hour support provided on weekends.
For more information about Ningana's Accommodation and Community Living programs please call:
The Accommodation Manager
Ningana Enterprises Inc
Tel: 02 6962 3162